The Prostate Cancer Pony Express is a Reality
38 men and women made history yesterday as they became the inaugural riders for the Prostate Cancer Pony Express. There were 15 actual riders and passengers and 23 “virtual riders” from across the United States.
We did Great!
- Thanks to WTOP radio reporter Kathy Stewart and her editor, we reached a major portion of the Washington, DC metropolitan area with our “early detection” message
- The Prostate Cancer Pony Express is a reality
- We supported MaleCare.org‘s Blue Bulb Brigade project
- The DC Cancer Consortium with there at the White House fence with us
- We had riders and virtual riders from 12 states
- Thousands of people saw our Prostate Cancer Pony Express flags and message as our riders rode to and back from the event
- We had a great time and made new friends!
Ride with us in 2012
Put September 9, 2012 on your calendar because that is the date of the 2012 Prostate Cancer Pony Express ride to Washington, DC.
Click this link to join the information list: https://prostatecancerponyexpress.wordpress.com/ride-information-update/